The source that I have found would be one that is the Keeneland website itself. The website shows the race events and when they are planned, and it shows ticketing and where you are able to dine. It also has a link that says "Discover Keeneland" which gives information about Keeneland and how it started. I found out many different things about Keeneland, such as when the races are and how Keeneland was founded and who it was founded by and why it was founded. I found out you can take a tour of Keeneland and find out behind the scenes secrets of the racecourse. Looking at the website about Keeneland has made me change my way on how I am going to go about the subjects on what I am going to talk about. Keeneland is such a large area to cover and has so many options to choose from. I am going to go more in depth on some of the things Keeneland has to offer. I wouldn't necessarily use a direct quote from this website, although I would refer to it quite a lot hence the information that it gives about Keeneland.
"Discover Keeneland." Keeneland. Keeneland Association, Inc., n.d. Web. 18 Sep 2013. <http://www.keeneland.com/discover>.
No comments:
Post a Comment