Thursday, October 3, 2013
Blog Post #4
As I have chose to do my speech proposal on Keeneland, I will use ethos, logos, and pathos in a way to persuade the audience to allow them to think it is a good idea for me to do so. I will inform the audience a background culture on Keeneland and get them involved by asking rhetorical questions or simply they could raise their hand. I will show an emotional appeal by telling them about the social classes and how they interact with one another and get them to think about how they see one self at Keeneland or at a race track. I want to allow the audience to not just think about Keeneland as a racetrack, but to broaden their view and to go more in depth with what goes on at Keeneland. Keeneland is more than just a racetrack, but a competition on social classes as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment