Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog Post #6


I find this recording very interesting. I had no idea that there was a tunnel underneath the city of Las Vegas and what went on down there. The fact that kids would live down there with their drug addict parents stuck out to me the most. Knowing that Las Vegas is full of sin anyway, its very disturbing that even worse goes on below. I wasn’t expecting this to occur below the Hardrock Hotel. I’ve been to Las Vegas multiple times and have stayed at the Hard Rock and Bellagio. To think that there was lots of drug usage underneath me while I thought it was a nice hotel is disturbing to think about. Most people go to Las Vegas and think that it is “Sin City” and lots of bad behavior goes on there, but it is very interesting and touring the different hotels that are along the strip and looking at all the neat things that Las Vegas has to offer like the shows and fine dining make it less sinful. Las Vegas has a very wow factor look to it and now I have an even different “wow” feel about the place. There is a lot of poverty in Las Vegas with the overpopulated city, but no child deserves to be left in a tunnel while their parents are doing drugs. It disturbs me that people know about the activity that goes on, and nothing is being done about it to help the children out. The children don’t deserve to live a life like that and the drugs that go on with their family life should not affect their own life. Having said this, I am in a disgusted state of mind by listening to this recording and something should happen to help the children out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment